Wednesday, February 4, 2009

new goodies

It's official!!!

www.hypetunes.com ( http://www.hypetunes.com/ ) is officially launched as beta version.

Create your own free internet radio station, browse tons of stations by who love music just like you and artists/producers/labels who are looking to connect with fans!

Please beta test the player and let us know what you think! I'm proud to be a part of this project, soon, I'll be making my worldwide debut as a music journalist to write reviews, interviews and so on as one of the features on Hypetunes.com.

For artists and labels, you can start submitting your info or/and music(preferably a link) to:
kana@hypetunes.com

I'm in the process of pondering my first article on there.... so if you wanna be the first to be featured, act now!

Cheers,
Kana

No comments:

Post a Comment