Thursday, January 8, 2009

Finally...

OK... It's 2009. I have a strong feeling that my life is gonna change in so many good ways. And in order to make sure it really happens, I know I have to do something I've never done before... yep... you guessed it... blogging... and get this... in English! lol What a big step huh? LOL Oh well!!! I really don't know why I haven't done it... well... I know why... cuz I'm lazy! I get caught up with everyday stuff.... being a single mom of a 8 year old and working in the entertainment industry in Japan... you can probably guess how swampted I could get every day and night. I'm actually so proud of myself that I started going back to the gym last summer after almost 10 years. I've started doing something just for myself... to feel good about myself. THAT was a huge step!! Hell, even for a couple hours a week... it feels damn good!! And I'm starting to look better and better so why not?

Anyway... so here I am... I just pray that I can keep this up. Even nobody reads... lol...
I'm sure my loved ones will come check it out from time to time! I hope so! (no... y'all better! haha) But I'm gonna try to write things that interest y'all tho... hey.. after all I AM a writer... Though I've never really written anything in English to publish... people outside of Japan has always asked me if they could read some of my work... and all I could say was.. "Well.... they are all in Japanese... :P"

Alright... it's good enough for the very first blog... I'll come back tomorrow and write more.
I will be sharing about my thoughts, my work, my life...and my everything.


1 comment: